Further Questions on Catenis Smart Token

Understand that the Catenis is a Bitcoin Blockchain, so which means that those “Asset” created in Catenis Smart Asset in terms of the total amount, is equivalent to Bitcoin value?

To export and migrate to Foreign Blockchain such as Ethereum / BSC / Polygon - it is stated here that those amount created in Catenis Smart Asset is equivalent to one on each different Blockchain?

Like for example:

1 BTC = 1 ETH. Or 1 BTC = 13.074 ETH
1 BTC = 1 BNB. Or 1 BTC = 88.69 BNB
1 BTC = 1 MATIC. Or. 1 BTC = 18,292.17 MATIC

To create / export / migrate a Catenis Smart Asset requires a fee using the Catenis Smart Credit, is it very expensive to buy this Smart Credit that covers the Smart Asset Creation, Export, and Migrate to Foreign Blockchain?

My apology as I need further understanding of the above, thanks.

Like for example:

1 BTC = 1 ETH. Or 1 BTC = 13.074 ETH
1 BTC = 1 BNB. Or 1 BTC = 88.69 BNB
1 BTC = 1 MATIC. Or. 1 BTC = 18,292.17 MATIC

This is incorrect, when you Export then Migrate units of your assets you will have tokens on those foreign blockchains named whatever you originally named your Catenis Assets. Those are tokens you issued and they contain no value. There is no mapping to bitcoin or Matic or BNB cryptocurrencies, such cryptocurrencies are native to the blockchain. tokens are encoded on top of the native cryptocurrency. Example: If you create an Ethereum token (ERC-20) you still need to pay Ethereum gas to move it because they are not independent of Ethereum, they simply ride on top of the Ethereum protocol.

The equivalence is not price but rather amount. If you create 10 Jennifer assets and then Export and Migrate 5 Jennifer Assets you will have 5 Jennifer tokens on the foreign blockchain.

To create / export / migrate a Catenis Smart Asset requires a fee using the Catenis Smart Credit, is it very expensive to buy this Smart Credit that covers the Smart Asset Creation, Export, and Migrate units to Foreign Blockchain?

You do not use and we do not charge Catenis Credits to Export and Migrate Assets. However, you need to add Ethereum, Polygon MATIC or BNB to your account in your administrative interface as the foreign blockchain required you to pay a gas fee. It is the foreign blockchain’s gas fee that needs to be used. You can read more about this here: https://blockchainofthings.com/asset-export-admin-dashboard/

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt response. Noted and fully understand the whole concept here. I have funded into my Ropsten Account for the Export Asset.

Thanks again. :slight_smile: