No Permission to Export Asset

Dear Tech Support,

My practice (via SandBox) has reached “Export Asset” Node and I have the following Error Message: “Error returned from Catenis API endpoint: [403] No permission to export asset” and I did follow in the documentation Catenis Flow Guide.

Kindly refer to the snapshot for easy reference to discuss this matter and really appreciate if anyone would guide me accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure why you are getting this error,

1. I would make sure I am using the same Virtual Device that either issued or presently holds the Smart Asset.
  2. Make sure you are using the proper Asset ID
  3. You are setting properties both in the JSON and Node’s property pannel. All Settings passed via JSON object override what is set in the properties panel. Please refer to Node-Red’s documentation.
  4. You are providing a JSON file that should only return an estimated value of the cost in native cryptocurrency to export (deploy the smart contract on the foreign blockchain) the Assets as you have your “options” → “estimateOnly” property set to “true”. Please provide the proper JSON file if you are not trying to only get an estimate. You can refer to our online documentation on Asset Export.

Thanks so much for your prompt response. I did it! Yes, you’re right it does show me the gas fee and yes, I did fund into my Ethereum Ropsten as per the screenshot:

Thanks again. =)